Each of our gazebos is built indoors in a controlled environment. Each manufacturing step following a pre-determined criterion ensuring product consistency.
The materials used are all from Quebec and at the same time are guaranteed to our climates unlike similar imported products.
The entire outer structure (walls, corners, windows, door (s) is built in white pine which is by far the strongest wood for that use (gazebo) with its long-term performance with dyes as well as stability in time. Moreover note that the wooden houses are built with the same wood demonstrate the longevity of pine.
The entire roof structure is made of timber conforms to CSA according to the national building code (CNB 2005)
Technics informations :
- The roof is sheet 28G (standard chocolate brown see options)
- (You can put the door anywhere.)
- The walls are 3 1/2 '' deep and are in pine paneling 3/4 '' thick
- The gazebo is delivered ready to dye natural varnish where where oiled
- The windows and (the) doors are sliding
- The windows and door are guaranteed impact tinted polymers to -40 C. http://www.polyfenetre.com
- The hardware included
- A photo montage plan is included
- The assembly takes 3 to 7 hours depending on the model and size
- Several modifications can beings made according to customer needs (ex.largeur doors, removable wall plein..mur)
Model INTIMITY LOUNGE
Model GARDEN BAR
I would like more information !